Monday 22 June 2015

Style| Holiday Style in Morocco


Our first night in Marrakesh, gorgeous evening sun. Was so hot during the day but our first night was actually quite chilly! I feel the cold really badly so was a shock for me being cold in such a ht country. My gorgeous jumpsuit would you believe was from Primark, however it was a purchase I made last summer this is the first time I have worn it, loved it they have some really nice summery pieces in there at the moment, however I feel it can be very hit and miss, sometimes I want to buy everything sometimes nothing! My sandals loooove them so comfy aswell, these are from Schuh they only cost £9! They come in a few different colours all neutral with sparkly gems on top.

Jumpsuit: Primark
Sandles: Schuh


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vicki Alice B | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig