Monday 22 June 2015

Style| Holiday Style in Morocco...2




This jumpsuit I actually brought way back at the beginning of April with the idea to wear for my birthday, this never happened as I purchased a size small which was a tad to big for me and my wonderful mother had to take it in for me, its now slightly tight around the chest area haha, can't win, however I love it so much I'll wear it even if I have to struggle to breathe!
This is from Forver21, one of my faves! Such lovely clothes with such great prices, if I remember correctly this was only £21 bargain! I'm not wearing any heals with this just flats however I think you could easily get away with a small heal for some height.

Jumpsuit: Forever21
The jumpsuit on the website unfortunately at the moment only comes in a black or red colour, still gorgeous though.
Necklace: Accessorize
Tip: The necklace I got in the Christmas sales, it was originally £25 however due to one of the chains being slightly open it was reduced to £1!! All I did was squeeze, with pliers the open chain back together and its been perfect ever since!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vicki Alice B | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig